Thursday 11 August 2016

Baby Girl Mini Album..........!!

Hello All.........!!

Today I am here to share a baby girl Album I created for a cute little girl. This is a very special as its my first Album and I really love the way how it turned out.


Album for a baby girl is incomplete without pink in it. So i choose deep pink for base and coordinated with white. I used punches, dies and my silhouette for the Fairy cutout n alphabet cuts for name PRANAVI.










I used Papericious Little Angel paper pack and baby girl tags from K & Company. I love keeping my albums Simple and use minimum embellishments.

I hope you all will like my post. I'll be more happy and pleased if you share your comments and suggestions whilch will help me in improving my crafting and keep me motivated.

Thank You So Much For Stopping By And Keep Crafting..........!!

Have A Great Day..........!!

Love n Regards,
Apurva

2 comments:

  1. Oh Thats a lovely album apurva.. next time m in goa.. wanna take some lessons from you for sure. Keep creating and have fun.. Wish u loads of success for ur new venture <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Gouri......!! Yeah do come soon.....☺

      Delete