Wednesday 10 August 2016

A Happy Beginning.........!!

Hello All..........!!

I am really very happy today as this is my first blog post. I have always been fascinated by all the lovely blog's of all my craft buddies and i always wanted to start my own.

I always love Card-making and used to make cards for family and friends. My cards were very simple and basic with minimum supplies and I always tries giving innovative touch to my cards everytime. One day while surfing on net I came across beautiful blogs, facebook pages and you tube channels of different crafters all around the world. I was really inspired of all the beautiful stuffs and i couldn't resist myself trying my hands in this field. As I explored more and more I came to know the various types, techniquies and tricks and my love for crafting grew more and more and still growing.

So here I am with my small space named "APPY'S CRAFT GALORE" where i will share all my creations, my experiences in this crafting world. I hope you all will like my blog. I'll be more happy and pleased if you share your comments and suggestions whilch will help me in improving my crafting and keep me motivated.

Thank You So Much For Stopping By And Keep Crafting..........!!
Have A Great Day..........!!

Love n Regards,
Apurva

No comments:

Post a Comment